Saturday, October 24, 2009

Movies and More Movies!

Movie Channels on TV are blessings from God, especially to me! Just like HBO! Now, I consider HBO as my best friend (I'm such a dork). I get to watch movies, okay, old ones but I still love ‘em. I got to watch Notting Hill again and I forgot how sweet and romantic the line, ‘I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her?’ was. Seriously. The other day, The Sweetest Thing was being played and I was so happy because I loved that movie and I still do, its road trip plus love plus fun and comedy! It’s such a chick flick but what the heck? Right? I’m a chick! I also saw School Ties (old movie) starring Brendan Frasier, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Chris O’Donnell and lots. (they were all still in their very next door boy aura) It’s a nice movie focusing on the topic about discrimination. I love old flicks especially with younger Brendan Frasiers and Ben Afflecks on them it makes me feel super young but I also like watching like older flicks, like movies from the 60’s, 50’s and etc. Thank God! I have something to keep me from boredom.

I’m too lazy to go out with friends even if I wanted to. I’m also reading a book from Danielle Steel, it’s so different from all the other books I’ve read because she describes every character thoroughly not that it’s a negative thing but I’d prefer the book to unfold each character as the story goes. I don’t think my friend, Jenny, has read this one yet.

Anyway, enough of that, school is fast approaching and it made me realize that this is going to be the last time (fingers crossed) that I’m going to enroll myself in the university. I pray that all goes well for all of us and I can’t wait to have the greatest Semester with my classmates and friends. I’m sorta excited but not with the school work though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Maybe you'll love http://fabquotes.blogspot.com
    Check it out. :))

    ReplyDelete